Sunday 27 September 2015

My Dreams Vocatian

 Everyone must have their dream holidays not necessarily break it in places and famous. Perhaps only in a peaceful and cozy village , on the shore of the choppy , and many more. My dream vacation is relaxing on a beach . Seeing the shower joking with future husband and children. 

With happiness children build sand castles while we photographed.I can not wait for this beautiful day.At night, my husband to be singing at the side of the beach while a gentle breeze with a wide variety of seafood and grilled. We enjoyed the evening with fun..


 My second dreams vocation is in Paris, what attracted me to the Eiffel tower paris is there because I saw the beauty of romance for example many directors who went to Paris solely to make shooting in the tower. I also wanted to pick their own apples there while enjoying the cool air with loved ones. 

To you for a holiday that's not fancy, but it was enough for me. I really hope that one day my dream will come true to paris. Insya allah one day. Ameen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment