Saturday 12 September 2015

Story Of My Life


Assalamualaikum, 
Today, I am gonna write blog about my life. I have been named as Natasha Amira Bt Zuhaimi. My friends call me so many name such as mira, sha, tasha, mir. I dont care what they want call me as long as they not insult me. I am sweet eighteen. I was born on 28th May 1997. I have hight ambitions to be a leading enterpreneurs one day. My parents fully support me, 

My beloved father name is Zuhaimi b. Ab. Kadir. He worked as a contractor ang my sweet mom is Roslina Bt. Hj Omar she worked as a teacher. My mother was fierce but she is very understanding. When I down and sad she know who put smile on my face. I actually i have problems, my problems is I cant see any problems sadness of a mother. I may be a stubborn girl but my heart soft with mother.

I study at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kota Bharu. Diploma in Business Management. My attitude depends on how people treatsw me. If they treats well I will be nice. But if they treat me bad, I will treat them three times more evil. I am actually very shy person coupled with a new friends but if you know me very well, I am a naughty girl and chatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment