Monday 7 September 2015

the most precious thing in my life

         My name is Nur Syahindah Binti Mohamad Kamal. I was 18 years old and stay in Kelantan at Kota Bharu.Actually i was met a man through inter-school competitions. i am from ordinary schools and he from school FARIS PETRA. Then we know each other then we have special relationship. I am very happy . arrived on my birthday. actually I can not remember my birthday. What touched in my heart is he still remembered my birthday and i am so happy . he made a surprise one more he called me and I heard the voice of many people said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' .i was continues to tears . who would have thought he was such a surprise. i fall in love with him 1000 times .That is the most precious thing in my life because I was never treated like this special.


      During week of exam, we are busy with exam preparation . we do not caring with each other and on this year at 7.15am dated 30 August he had died. I did not believe and I cried loudly and could not accept the fact. I shock in and no passion anymore. I lost weight 3 kilo and no appetite to eat. not interested to slept. These allegations are so serious, but what I can do?. God love him more than me. Only prayer can be donated me. accident there is a reason behind it. overnight  took him. Every night I pray non stop. you can imagine how i fell the people we love go with the blink of an eye. It is very difficult to forget all about him. I am very painful, painful heart of this .thank you for willing listen my story.



thank you for everything
AL FATIHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment