Thursday 1 October 2015

MY IDOL


Hi. my name is nur syahindah but you can call me indah. Everyone has the idol, but I'm different from the others. I am a woman who loves football. I do not know why I like football. I always play at home in the evening or spend time with friends to play with. Football is an activity that is good for health. in fact, I love a challenge, and for me the balls spread quite challenging and difficult to play if you do not know the way to passing the ball.          

     I'm also a big fan of football through a woman from german. we call her INDIE COWIE .She has a way and style of football. I am very proud to see him but could not because she's a great football player. I gave him as an idol by watching youtube to see how to do passing and simple skill

indie  cowie

 





nur indah

No comments:

Post a Comment