Saturday 10 October 2015

what i want in my life


my name is nur syahindah  binti mohamad kamal


everyone has a passion and a dream. but we must have the target in order to achieve what we want in this world. nal actually the right thing is to become a rich man because I wanted to bring my parents to go on Hajj. Besides, I want to make courts FUTSAL because in this way I was able to collect the money. many young people today who love sports. This way, they can be together and talk. Besides that, I also intend to open an orphanage because I want to treat them as my children.


if included liver, which I very much want to in this world. I want to buy a car Audi R8. I like this very car. because it makes me even more stylish. other than that I would highly be beautiful and look like a doll .. I try to be pretty. all women want that. I tried my best. Besides that, I also want to Hafiz al quran. because the Qur'an to be a lawyer to us when we were in another world. but what is important is that we should try to get it all. None that come without effort. any of us should be grateful if GOD did not give us what we ask for GOD has prepared better than we asked for.




audi

like a doll

superbike

1 comment: